Do you want me to review your book or book subscription box on my site?
I prefer to review books that I could read with my own children (who are currently 9, almost 3 and 5 months) or on my own. This means I’d happily consider requests to receive picture books, fiction books, non-fiction books, early readers, audio books, and poetry. No e-book requests please! I prefer to only receive and review physical hard copies of books.
Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee to review every single book I receive. I don’t want to create any false expectations. In that case, I will post pictures on Instagram or Facebook to spread the word about book I believe are great that don’t make it to the blog.
Lastly, please remember blogging is not my full time job. I have to work, study and have time for my family as well. If you send me a book with a specific deadline then I’m willing to consider it. Once I receive a review copy I plan to review and upload to the blog within 2-4 weeks.
Simply send me an e-mail at: email@example.com and put Review Request in the subject line.
What to include in Your Review Request:
- Book Title
- Release date
- Page Count
- Age range of the intended audience (for children’s/young adult books)
- Website associated with the book or author
- Your contact name (and role)
- Expected time frame when you would like the review to be posted (if applicable)
- Book tour information (if applicable)
- Giveaway copies available (if applicable)
- Author interview availability (if applicable)
I look forward to hearing from you!